martes, 9 de junio de 2009

6: Mystery


Vocabulary




  • Shelf.

  • Clock.

  • Book case.

  • Mirror.

  • Cup board.

  • Arm chair.

  • Lamp.

  • Sofa.



  • Amung: entre moltes cosses.

  • Behind: darrere.

  • In the midle of: al centre.

  • Over: sobre.

  • In : dintre.

  • On: Sobre.

  • Under: sota.

  • Next to: al costat.

  • Between: al mig.

  • On top of: a dalt de tot.

Past continuous



Use: We use it to explain an action with took place in the past, at a certain moment.


Form:( To be in the past tense + -ing ).



Vocabulary



in 1994.


in June.Negrita


in Summer.


in morning.



on the 2nd September 1858.


on Saturday.


Negrita


at night.


at 8 o'clock.


at Christmas.



Mistery



The dog


One day after school, my two friends and i went to see sime horses.


Later, we saw two dogs on the corner. They came with me and my friends.


then we spent 15 minutes with the dogs, behind us. We went by bike.


(True)



The monster


One Saturday night, i went to my bedroom.


I went to slept in the bed. First i sat in the bed. Then streched in the bed, I heard a noise under the bed , and ¡aaaa!


There was a monster.


(False)



The man strange


One day i went to buy in a supermarket with my friends. I saw a man, he was strange, he saw my friend. Then we left the supermarket and... my friend disappeared.


I haven't seen my friends for 6 years.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario